Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hi everyone,

We are getting closer to Wishing Well. I am so excited about this event because we can show the world our community the power we hold when we all come together. One chance to show our community the love in our hearts!!!
So I made this email for you to send to your friends and family to get sponsorships. Of course it is also useful to ask in person, but for those who are a little shy; this may work just as good asking in person or on the phone. You can also hit a lot of people in one shot.
That said, I am asking that each one of you send this email to at least 5 friends, family, co-workers, business owners, college students, and anyone else I have left out.
Thanks,
Psytribe and Greensector

Here is the letter...

Dear (please enter their name here)….
On Sunday January 20, I am participating in a dance-a-thon called Wishing Well @ Woodley Park to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation® . Our goal is to raise $10,000 for this worthwhile charity that has helped so many children. Please visit wishingwellwoodleypark.blogspot.com for full details on this event.
I know you have a good heart and that you believe in helping worthwhile causes and that is why I am asking you to sponsor me for this event. Sponsors make a donation by check or online and I am committed to dance for the number of hours you choose. For example, if you sponsor me to dance for four hours at $5 per hour, that would be a $20 donation to Make-A-Wish. I will then rock out for four straight hours to fulfill my commitment to you.
You can also make a flat sponsorship. All sponsor contributions should be made as a check or money order made directly to the “Make-A-Wish Foundation of Greater Los Angeles”. or via pay pal tat wishingwellwoodleypark.blogspot.com/
I hope I can count on your sponsorship for this important cause!

PS-If I get the most sponsorship, I will win an Ipod!!!

No comments: